Ontario Beef Industry
Page 01 /
Page 01 /
The goal of this FAAST Review is to:
- Describe how beef farmers and their veterinarians can practice antimicrobial stewardship without compromising animal health and welfare.
- Discuss preconditioning programs for beef calves as a way to build immunity and lower stress
- Review how beef producers can tackle diarrhea in calves and bovine respiratory disease in feedlots
What you’ll learn/topics covered:
- The key aspects of an effective preconditioning program
- Tackling diarrhea in young calves
- Tackling bovine respiratory disease in feedlots
How does it work?
- Each FAAST Review provides tools and resources as part of a learning module. Once inside the FAAST Review, you can review the material at your own pace. Follow along with us from page to page to learn the material as we’ve developed it OR choose your own adventure and use the links on the side of each page to explore the content however you like. Click the button below to get started.