Page 01 /
The Goal of this FAAST Review is to:
- Describe how fish producers and their veterinarians can practice antimicrobial stewardship without compromising animal health and welfare
- Discuss biosecurity, risk assessments, and Fish Health Plans
- Review how fish producers can reduce disease through managing the environment, using low-stress handling, and careful planning
What You’ll Learn/Topics Covered:
- Best management practices to reduce the spread of infectious disease and promote animal health
- Biosecurity and environmental considerations to reduce the entry of disease onto the farm
- Fish health management to reduce antimicrobial use and improve stewardship
How Does it Work?
Each FAAST Review provides tools and resources as part of a learning module. Once inside the FAAST Review, you can review the material at your own pace. Follow along with us from page to page to learn the material as we’ve developed it OR choose your own adventure and use the links on the side of each page to explore the content however you like. Click the button below to get started.